Halloween with Oriental Trading

It is *almost* my favorite time of the year! As soon as football season comes around, school is settling in, and the weather begins to cool it is time to put out the fall decor around the house! I was so excited to find out that Oriental Trading has some adorable goodies for the house at such a reasonable price!

Y'all. When the little Frankenstein and skeleton pillows came in I nearly swooned! They. are. adorable! My original plan was to put them in my classroom reading corner, but these little stars needed a place more front and center! The little witch, too! SO cute!
The web is the perfect touch to liven up our mantle! I *may* be borrowing these goodies to decorate my booth at our school's Octoberfest this year ;)

I also snagged up this cute little bowling set. I plan to play some writing games with them during RTI.
*Disclaimer:  This post contains information about products that were sent to me by Oriental Trading for review.  Regardless of this, I picked out the items and all opinions in this post are 100% my own opinion.


1 comment

  1. I love that bowling set! I am definitely going to have to check out their new things. Thanks for sharing!
    Joni - Palmetto State Primary blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top