Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday friends!

I received two awards over the past week, thank you friends for following and encouraging me along the way! I'm honored to receive these awards!
Kathy from Kathy's Coordinated Class and Storie from Stories by Storie awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award!

Here are the rules for you to follow when you receive this award.
1. Follow the person who gave you the award. - check!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award. - check!
3. Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers. - see below!

The second award I received is from by Blogging Buddy and fellow Texan Erica from Sprinkles to Kindergarten! I just love her!!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Erica!!
2.  Include a link to their site - Check!
3.  Include the award image in your post - Done!
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself - Just scroll down :)
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - Scroll down a little further...
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site - Complete!
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated - and done!


Ok, so 7 random facts about me..
1) My favorite color is ORANGE! It's so bright and cheery!
2) My hubby and I were in our high school psychology class together during 9/11. We didn't date until 5 years later!
3) I have a minor in architecture - random, right?! I majored at one point in Interior Design, and along with it comes a lot of icky autoCAD classes! 
4) I have 1 brother and 1 sister - I am the oldest! MY sister is about to graduate with a Chemistry degree and my brother is majoring in Biology. My parents are both engineers... I missed out on all those "love for science and math" genes!  
5) I don't like the beach! shhhhh! OK, maybe the beach is OK but the OCEAN is really out of the question! haha! There are TOO many gross creatures swimming around in it! (Ok...maybe that's just the gulf, though.. I've been to the Bahamas and it was beautiful there)
6) I LOVE crafting ANYthing! I've always been crafty, that IS in my genes somewhere! 
7) I am addicted to those ABC family shows! Slightly embarrassing, but Secret Life of the American Teenager? YES, please! {My husband seriously gets 3rd party embarrassment when I turn it on! haha!}


Ok, now for the buddies that will receive my two awards!
Lessons with Laughter
First Class Teacher
Jens Kinder Kids
MrsStanfordsClass
Ms. Fultz's corner

A-B-Seymour

Glitzy in 1st Grade
Photobucket

10 comments

  1. Congrats and thanks!! You're so sweet :)
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Nicole!! Thanks so much! You are awesome!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your addiction. We are addicted to all things Real Housewives!!! That's pretty embarrassing for a guy!

    LOVE your blog!! I am your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my "manly" kindergarten blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the awards, Nicole

    My latest tv addiction has been Downton Abbey. If you don't want to put aside some time for both season, don't even start.

    sandi
    rubber boots and elf shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy!

      I just have to say that Downton Abbey is my new addiction too! It is such a good show! I highly recommend it and yes, you have to start with the first season!

      Cheers,
      Kate

      Delete
  5. That is so funny that your husband gets 3rd party embarrassment... my boyfriend gets this all the time and often has to leave the room when someone is making actin a'fool on tv. I'm glad it is not just my boyfriend, because I thought he was crazy for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nicole!

    I am thrilled to accept your awards and will have a great time giving them out.

    Cheers,
    Kate

    Innovate, Create and Relate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the awards Nicole! that is so sweet of you. I can't wait to give them away. I love your blog and follow it. Thanks for visiting mine.
    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Nicole! You're so sweet!

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top