Dollar Store Find!

So, I looked up and Valentine's Day is NEXT week!! ahhhh!!!
I was at Dollar Tree a few weeks ago and completely filled my basket with fun manipulatives and materials that I could use for V-Day.

I made up a little freebie that you can use with the little foam sticker-hearts.
 I just used note cards to stick the stickers to and made different combinations to 10. 
{we're currently focusing on addition and subtraction to 10} I have them sorted by big/ small but you could always do colors, too!
Grab this freebie page HERE 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9UlJnYD3dZGSzd1NlQ4eHcxSVk/edit?usp=sharing
If you haven't entered my giveaway, today is the last day!  Enter HERE or on the post below.

8 comments

  1. The dollar store has so many great holiday finds! Just the other day I stocked up on pencils, stickers, cute candy baggies! Love it! Looks like a very fun game for the kiddos. Your blog is adorable and fun! Glad I found it.

    Sincerely, She
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic Blog! $25 Amazon Giveaway Ends 2/9/14
    Fun Teaching Videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I found some of those stickers in the Dollar section at Target I think!!!

    Sarah
    Kindergarten Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute! What a great idea! You are always so kind to share...I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the freebie! What a great idea! :)
    Mrs. Black's Bees

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top