Ten frames update!

Hey friends!

I updated my popular "Year of Ten Frames" packet this weekend! I'm super excited that I finally completed it because it was really driving me crazy! You know how you make something and love it and then go back and discover that it really wasn't that great?! Ha! Kind of like I'm so OVER the stripes that I've had on my bulletin boards the last few years.... you know the feeling, right?!

So... I updated a few of the fonts and made the numbers a little more "kindergarten friendly". I LOVE cute fonts... but I can't stand curlies on numbers! There are still 2 differentiated levels for each season- numbers 1-10 and then 11-20 so you can pick and choose which level works best for your kids. Click over HERE to view the packet!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Year-of-Ten-Frames-Worksheets-230309
I also added some math station activities to reinforce ten frames skills! I LOVE using these with my kids! These are cards that your students can use to place beads or other small manipulatives on the ten frames and build the numbers to 10. Then your students can find the matching number sentences.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Year-of-Ten-Frames-Worksheets-230309
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-Year-of-Ten-Frames-Worksheets-230309
And of course- I have a little freebie page (that is not from the packet...it was made just especially for you! Hopefully you can use it the next few weeks!) Click on the picture to snag it up!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9UlJnYD3dZGazNqN20yc0JwMlk/edit?usp=sharing

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the ten frame freebie. I can't wait to use it! Great practice for my kinders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and I LOVE it! I teach first grade and you have so many great math ideas for me to use with my first grade kiddos in math intervention! Thanks for the freebie! I am your newest follower! :)

    Nicole
    firstiefavorites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top