Back to School Blog Hop!

Have you guys been following the Back to School Blog Hop that Mary at Sharing Kindergarten has organized?! 
I'm super excited to share with you some Back to school freebies! My sweet friend Shuna at Pocket Full of Kinders and I are sharing our freebies with you today! Some of these I've posted before - one is new, so get your clicking finger ready and start clickin' away on all the fabulous freebies from (me and) my bloggy buddies!

Click on the pictures to download!
{cafeteria expectations craftivity}
 
{Ultimate Teacher Binder}

 {Hoot Hoot! I'm a helper! Classroom jobs freebie}

{Bright Chevron Clip Chart}
I hope you found something that you can use!! 
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I LOVE the lunchbox idea - really cute! I'd really like if you could add a link to this post in my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party.

    Emer
    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Its a very nice post regards schools and rooms. keep sharing like this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top