Jobs and Organization!

Morning friends!

Who else is kind-of starting to go into panic mode about school starting back?! I'm excited - and I'll be honest, I Love with a capital "L" getting to spend all the time with my love bugs, but I'm a teeeensy bit ready for them to go back to school, too! ;) Mommas, who's with me?!

I still have so many things on my to-do list, so I created this little list to help keep me on track the next 2 weeks! It's nothing too fancy, but it gets the job done! And who doesn't need just ONE more to-do list?!
{click on the picture to snag it in google docs}

Plus, I finished my giveaway burlap signs and they are just too adorable not to show you guys!
 {I just LOVE this "write" one- she plans on hanging it in her writing station}
Now on to complete the tasks on MY to-do list...
Have a fabulous Thursday!

Photobucket

10 comments

  1. I love me a to-do list! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this to-do list to keepe from losing my mind...thanks :)
    The pencils are adorable...so much talent you have there :)
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am basically in an all out panic at this point! I can't believe school is just around the corner. Thanks for the to-do list. Mine is already printed and ready to be filled out. I like the limited number of squares. Maybe it will help me prioritize.

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief
    BTW - Super cute signs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited, but so nervous that we still cannot get into our building and it's been pushed back again to August 13! Yikes! I am so nervous!

    Your signs look great, by the way. You are so talented. ;0

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't made my pencils! I did buy the burlap though haha! I love the to-do list...I need it right now! Thanks :)

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH!! I just got it today (Well yesterday but I missed it on my porch. Don't ask how, as I have been stalking the mailman like a crazy person!) I ABSOLUTELY ADORE it and am SO SO thankful for it. It is going to look perfect in my classroom, so THANK YOU very much!!

    I wrote about it on my blog, feel free to check it out! Thanks again Nicole! :)

    ELA Data Tracking Is HERE!!!!

    Young Teacher Love 5th Grade Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! You posted pictures of them! Too funny that we both choose the pencil. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine. I keep staring at it. It is perfect!!! I am posting about it tonight.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top