Currently!

Happy Saturday friends!
I'm linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for Currently!
 Getting my guns up today for the Tech/UT game!!
Oh, and we got a Garden Ridge in Lubbock- soooo excited!! I haven't had time to go yet, but I know it's going to be trouble when I do!

And...the reason I haven't showered yet is I've been working on finishing up and uploading my new Thanksgiving packet to TpT this morning! I had to stay focused until it was complete!
There are 12 Math and Literacy stations, a glyph, and graphic organizers to supplement your Thanksgiving unit. It's $9 in my store, but for this weekend it is only $7, so grab it up and get ready for the Thanksgiving season!!

Now... I'm off to get ready for the game! :)
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Looks great- adding to my wish list now!

    Wreck 'em Tech!! My husband and I are anxiously awaiting kick-off! :)

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess that your favorite Thanksgiving food is Sweet Potato souffle? It has to be since it is the most DELICIOUS food ever invented... just sayin!

    sspeller@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Garden Ridge!! Have a great time!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have a Garden Ridge and it closed. That was a sad day for me! Turkey Talk looks terrific!
    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sprinkles to Garden Ridge!

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The one thing about fall in Hawaii that I am missing is boots! I love your new Thanksgiving unit. Those Mayflower graphic organizers are great!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top