Resolutions

Happy New Year's Eve!
I'm linking up with my blogging buddy Jen over at The Teacher's Cauldron!
So let's talk resolutions... I usually don't make any. Not that I'm against them or anything, I'm just horrible at sticking to them! ha! You've got to be dedicated! So now you all {my fabulous followers} can hold me accountable!

1) My personal resolution- to keep our house clean and de-clutter a LOT! See...we are putting our house up on the market this year- hopefully in early Spring so I realllllllly do not have a lot of time to do this! I want everything in my house to go from this:

{kid's bathroom cabinets before- how embarrassing!!}

To this:
 {kid's bathroom cabinets after}

I worked on those cabinets this summer and I was really proud of them...then, I stopped! ahhh! The one HUGE gripe we have about our current house is there is NO storage- we have 2 hall closets that are teeny tiny. One holds coats and a lot of seasonal decorations, and the other holds suitcases. Now that people are going to be opening the closets and everything in between- they've GOT to be more organized. My whole classroom is SUPER organized and neat... I don't know why I struggle with my house! So, resolution number 1. You've got to stay on me, people!

2) And for my blogging resolution, I want to post at least twice a week. I LOVE blogging. I love sharing things we do in the classroom and the community and support that you all provide professionally for me! So, I want to be a little more consistent with my blogging. Probably once during the week and once on the weekend. I can do that, right?!

So head on over to Jen's blog and read up on what everyone else is committing to this year!
Have a Happy New Year!
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. We have NO STORAGE either...the pains of an old rancher...but at least it comes with plenty of character!

    Good luck organizing!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem! I have no storage and a small house. I'm constantly reorganizing! My house is over 100 years old so there is plenty of character but small closets. :) I wouldn't trade it though! Good luck with your organizing and with your blogging resolution. If only we had more time in the day, right!
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cabinet looks amazing! I'm with you on the blogging resolution, too!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cabinets look great! I have the same trouble with organizing. Good luck on your resolutions!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cabinet looks great! Keep up the good work...you can inspire me to get more organized!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our storage is limited, too! It's the 1940's style. It'll improve when your kids move out haha.
    Happy new year!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top