Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 in 12

I"m linking up with my fabulous blogging friends Hadar and Kristin for their 12 in '12 linky!
 
 So here goes...my favorite things in 2012!

12. Favorite movie you watched:
Everyone's been saying Hunger Games here... but I wasn't a huge fan of it. I know! Shame on me! I LOVE the books but the movie just wasn't as good... and I haven't even seen the last Twilight yet, but I just know its going to be a fave... my best friend is in PA school and when she comes home for Christmas we're going to see it together.. it's kind of a thing for us- we've seen all the movies together and got each other onto the books when they first came out!
 
11. Favorite TV series:
Absolutely Modern Family! This is largely in part of Phil Dunphy... he reminds me of my husband- that goofy, funny, impulsive and lovable guy!! Just love him! {I know you wanted to see a picture!}
 

10. Favorite restaurant:
 
mmmm...Chuy's! And it's a fave because we just got one here in Lubbock! I always loved to visit when we were in Austin, but now it's even better that there's one close to home! Plus, who doesn't need a good excuse for happy hour?!

9. Favorite new thing you tried:
 
Absolutely blogging!! I've "met" so many wonderful wonderful people and networked and learned and have definitely become a better teacher because of it!

8. Favorite gift you got:
 ok, so this one wasn't in '12, but it was just about a year ago. My sweet hubby surprised me with a car! Exactly the one I wanted! I had NO clue! {and for no special occasion... he's good like that ;}

7. Favorite thing you pinned:
 {source}
 
6. Favorite blog post:
ANY of my "Monday Made Its!" I loved with a capital "L" cranking out these posts every week this summer! I got a lot accomplished and my creative juices were flowing like crazy! 

5. Best accomplishment:
Definitely putting myself out there in blog-land! 
 
4. Favorite picture:
This one's not that "great" but it is so funny! Our best friends have twins and for their first birthday they did a "moustache" themed party- SO fun! I'm sure Luke will love this one when he's grown!
 
3. Favorite memory:
Alderson family vacay 2012! We rented a house close to the river and hung out by the pool the whole time! Jamie {my sister in law holding nephew Davis in front} is one of my best friends and I could talk to her for a million hours without running out of things to say! {she's a sped teacher}

2. Goal for 2013:
eesh... work out more! I'm good at it during summer, but then school comes along and my schedule gets all wacky!
 
1. One Little Word:
Faith

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Thanks for sharing.

    Judy @ It's Raining Resources

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Modern Family, too!
    Love the cute moustache picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Modern Family, I said Chuy's was my fav as well, and I also said Faith. Ever since I created that post all I can think about is Chuy's ranch dip... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modern Family! Yes!

    And Chuy's? None of those in Michigan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chuy's too! I hope you a wonderful, restful break!

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faith. What a strong and powerful word! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!