Christmas comprehension!



Happy almost- Thanksgiving! We're having dinner at our house tomorrow so I'm going to make this short and sweet! 
I've been working with Ella today on fluency and comprehension- it is SO much fun to see her become a reader and grow this year! I created this Christmas comprehension pack to make it a little more exciting. She was putty in my hands! 

I love this packet because I added a back side to the pages where students write a sentence about the passage and then illustrate a connection that they have. Click HERE to see it on TpT!

First, students will color code the sight words and then illustrate the passage to check for understanding. Then they get to pick through the visuals that are included and add them to the work board to help with the illustrations!
 End product....amazing!!
"get toys and they get cars and they get hats" LOVE!
Grab this freebie page from the product preview HERE or on the picture below! Click the "preview" button underneath the thumbnails.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Comprehension-for-Kinders-997886
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Christmas-Comprehension-for-Kinders-997886

about

1 comment

  1. That looks great! I love it. Believe me - your first grade teachers will be so excited that they are already working so hard on comprehension!
    Karen Rowland
    Adventures With Firsties

    karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top