Do you Cameo?!



Hi friends!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having a wonderful day spent with family! I'm thankful for so many things, but mainly these special people: 
{photo credit to our fabulous photographer Heather!}

So after turkey day today I'm planning on heading out to the shops...I just can't help it!! It's more about being around all the people and the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I don't have to buy a darn thing but I love being around all the people! {does that make me crazy?!}

So if you're in the mood to get your shopping on... read below!
I'm excited to be hosting a special holiday deal for you my fabulous fans!!
Have you been seeing all the ADORABLE things that can be made with a Silhouette Cameo?!
I've made a few things for my classroom {and Ella and her teacher}  that I absolutely adore! 

Ella's teacher's name is Mrs. Brown...she also has a slight fetish for all things Charlie Brown- so how cute did this sign turn out?! I used my Silhouette to cut the words and the chevron stripe. {have you ever tried to paint one of those boogers by hand?! Impossible even with tape! lol!} The Silhouetter made easy work of this project! Other than paint drying time, it took me no more than 15 minutes!

 Ella has a reader's theater that I made for her this summer. My original plan was to add on some type of pennant to the front..but.. it just never happened. I love this option even more, though!
So, if you're looking for an awesome Christmas present for that crafty person in your life- you NEED one of these! You don't have to buy cartridges separately for the fonts and graphics- just simply use what you have already on your computer {or peruse through the Silhouette store for tons of great graphics!} 

So head on over to Silhouette's website and use the code ROWDY to snag one of these great deals! The deal only last from today until December 8th so let your mom, aunt, husband or whoever know that it is on your wishlist. You can only get this deal using the code ROWDY at Silhouette's website!

           (1)          A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2)          A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3)          A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4)          40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5)          FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.

I hope the rest of your day is fabulous!!

about

2 comments

  1. Nicole, your family pictures are adorable! What a sweet family! I do not know anything about Cameos. I'm guessing since it comes with a scraper that the design you choose prints on some type of decal? It does look like something I would like! Thanks for sharing!
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so lucky to WIN a Silhouette Cameo from a blog giveaway a year or so ago. I LOVE IT!!! That cameo bundle is a great deal!

    Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. And, yes, I think you're crazy for liking the crowds and craziness of Black Friday! I did all my shopping from home yesterday! ;)

    Jill
    ABCs and Polkadots

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top