Phonemic Awareness FREEBIE!

Hi friends!

We have been working HARD on listening to the beginning sounds of picture cards and discriminating between sounds that are the same and sounds that are different lately. Some of my students are SO good at this and others still struggle. It takes a lot of practice!

We usually warm up with this activity at teacher table using the picture cards that are provided with our Treasures curriculum. I have been trying to figure out a way to put this into a station without getting all my cards mixed up so I came up with this little freebie!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Phonemic-Awareness-Auditory-Discrimination-1524277
 I usually will say the words as we point to them and say "which one does not sound the same?"
{for example... "fish, foot, taco"} and my students will point and say the word that does not belong. I made these little task cards so that my students can practice more independently and self-check with a partner!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Phonemic-Awareness-Auditory-Discrimination-1524277
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Phonemic-Awareness-Auditory-Discrimination-1524277
Click HERE to snag up the freebie!! I hope you can use these in your class!




3 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this adorable freebie! I know it will help my struggling firsties :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie!! This will be a great addition to my small groups.
    Ashley
    Sunshineloveandlaughterashley@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top