Happy Saturday!

Good Morning bloggie friends!
Since I've begun this blog I can't wait to get back in the classroom to take pictures of my classroom and things my kiddos are doing to share with you! The community of teaching blogs is just so wonderful! I have been a blog stalker for a  while now, so I'm so glad to now actually be a PART of the community!

I made this little letter sort for a station this week. I made one in February and some of my kids actually had a hard time with it - the different fonts kind of throw them off, but it's important for them to be able to recognize the letters no matter what context you find them in. 

Click on the picture to take you to it!




The A-dorable little snails are from Melonheadz graphics. Her clip art is SO stinkin' cute! Click on the link below to check her out! 


I'm part of another linky party - I love how Donna has divided the blogs up by grade level so you can browse through the blogs that most pertain to you!




I would love you to let me know if you grab this, and following would be wonderful, too! ;)
Happy St. Patrick's day!


Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top