Monster Match!

Hi ya'll!
I made this this weekend and thought I would share before it gets too late to have some monster fun! eeeeek! You guys, Halloween is next week! And did you realize that Thanksgiving is 4 short weeks away?! ahhh! 

Ok, We *finally* introduced 6-10 last week, and we're working in stations all week this week so I wanted to add some more fun things onto what we're already doing in Math!

This little freebie will help your kids build sets (up to 15) in a super fun way!
{click on the picture to snag}

Who doesn't need a few more googly eyes in their life?!
You just provide your students with some googly eyes and they have to add the correct amount to each monster.
Included are 3 different levels of ten frame cut- and- paste activities!

I hope you can use it! 
We're going to have a fun day of pajamas and Red Ribbon week mummies tomorrow {pictures to come soon!}

Photobucket

25 comments

  1. This is super cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nicole :) I love it!
    Alexa
    http://bilingualscrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!!! This is exactly what to count during Halloween! EYEBALLS! You are fabulous!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww....so cute! Thank you so much, Nicole! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! Can't wait to show my kids tomorrow!

    Debbie :-)
    K is for Kinderrific

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like tons of fun!!!!! :-) The kids will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Super cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this adorable freebie! I love it! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  8. So So Cute!!! Thank you for sharing. My kiddos are going to LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this! Thanks so much Nicole! You are so creative girl!

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you SO much! We're working on numbers 6-10 right now too!!! You're the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just adore this! Thank you, Nicole! Picking up those googly eyes is great practice for their little fingers AND their working on number sense!! Definitely a win.

    Thanks, again!!
    Erin
    Little Miss Primary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those monsters are the cutest googly eyed monsters I have ever seen. Thanks for the freebie!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I did something similar using the concept of "what's one more" and "what's one less" since that is what we are working on in math. Now I have another game to review the numbers 1 to 10 (which we are doing in Math tubs right now) so thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Spook-tacular!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Sarah
    shetrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this! Perfect! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So super cute! This makes me *almost* miss teaching kinder! ;)

    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE!! Can't wait to share with my littles!

    Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top