Linking up with Love!

Hi!
I'm linking up with Tessa from Tales Outside the Classroom for her Valentine's linky! This linky is all about who and what you love!
Always first on my list is my wonderful family! My husband is always so supportive and loving in my endeavors and I'm crazy about him these two little nuts we have! Ella is a little mother and such a good big sister! Luke is into EVERYthing and loves a good car or train, he's such a boy!
 {Valentine card template from Walmart}

Second- I LOVE my job! I love my littles and their bright smiles and the progress we see from beginning to end! I love seeing the lights go on and the aha! moments. I love all their hugs and the sweet letters! I especially love those little challenges... you know the ones!
 {sweet picture from one of my kiddos!}

Something else I've been LOVING lately is the deals website "Very Jane." Almost everything on the site is from etsy and is SO SO cute! Click on the picture to check it out!

I'm also loving the mild weather we've been having lately! It's been SO nice outside! We've been able to go to the park after school and play outside! We usually have pretty cold winters here (for Texas) and I am a WIMP! I reeeeallllly dislike the cold! And waiting outside with kids after school? Hasn't been bad at all!

Lastly, I LOVE LOVE blogging and all the wonderful people I have "met" because of it! I have become a much stronger teacher because of it and seriously have made the best of friends online! I love creating resources for my own classroom and knowing that I am "in" other classrooms all around the world! How cool is that?! I've truly been blessed by TpT and all the other fabulous bloggers I happily call my friends!
Photobucket

15 comments

  1. Adorable pictures!! And I love Very Jane. I'm always excited to see what pops up in my email daily but I haven't ordered anything yet. :/
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post darlin' . . . simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun post!! I love Very Jane too, and have ordered from it a few times. I've always been happy!

    Happy weekend!

    Jill
    abcs and polkadots

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented about the warm weather too! I could give up the hot summers and cold winters for 70 degree weather all year round. Thanks for sharing about the Very Jane site. I had never heard of it and just signed up. Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your family! They're absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your 70 degree winter! It's about 7 degrees here. Your family is absolutely adorable!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Very Jane, too! I find the cutest gifts for so cheap! It's my new addiction!
    Nicole
    Teaching With Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious! Thank you for sharing! You are such a doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh... your kids are such cuties!
    I've been hearing about this VERY Jane - gonna have to go check it out.
    ❤Dragonflies in First ❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. That love letter on the heart is PRECIOUS! I'm so glad we are buddies!!! Love ya girl.

    Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your family is seriously too adorable. Those faces are too precious!!!

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for linking up Nicole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love Love your blog!! I found it through The School Supply Addict's post about fonts (love those too!) I'm your newest follower!

    karen
    LittleSecond-GradeSomebodies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top