Visual Plans!

Hi sweet friends!
I'm going to *try* and jump on the band wagon with Visual plans! {thanks Reagan and Jen!}
These lesson plans are like giving birth! LOL! Seriously, so much goes into them but I Love with a capital 'L" the way they turn out and how easy it is to see everything right in front of you. (And how many times do you have a great idea and then completely forget about it when it comes around?!)

To get the plans, click the picture of the plans and it'll take you to a PDF document to download...when you download the PDF, you can click on all the pictures and links to take you where you can find all the activities (TpT, blogposts, websites, or Freebies!)
A brief synopsis:
ELAR: We are continuing out Animals unit, focusing on Animals and their babies. We will be working on adjectives in writing and in phonics we will focus on "f" and  blending with short O and I.
Social Studies: We are learning all about MLK this week. I've got some fun things to post about this week!
Math: We are focusing on numbers 15-20 sets, writing, and comparing. We are also still working hard on concrete subtraction.
Science: We are focusing on Day and Night and the pattern of day and night.
I've found some fabulous resources to use this week, so click on over to the google doc to go the links! There are several freebies included!

Hope your week is fabulous!
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. I am exactly in the same spot as you with Treasures and my math program. That is funny. I am in Hollywood, California, miles and miles away from you probably. Blogging, Facebook and TPT unites us. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make these? I am interested in doing this on my classroom website from our school link page? How do I get started?? These are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lesson plans look great! We are doing a lot of the same things this week! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous! :) Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This looks like labor of love!!! It will be so great to look back on, though. Good job!

    (And you know I LOVE seeing my Snowy Stations pack on there! SO glad you can use it with your kidlets!)

    Have a wonderful week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great, Nicole! I just wanted to tell you that I saw your COmprehension pack in the top 100!!!!! I literally squealed and my hubby asked what happened. I am so excited for you! You are one creative cute, indeed!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get the links to work after I get in the googe document...is anyone else having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kara! When you click on the picture it will take you to Google Docs. From there you will have to File> Download. Once you have it downloaded and opened you should be able to get the links from there!

      Delete
  8. Wow! I love this! I haven't seen visual plans before - but boy would they be super helpful! Just a quick picture to refresh your memory - perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    Rachael
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really cool. Thanks for finding it. Some really good ideas there, this is going to be a real time sink.I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China tour operator | China tour packages | China city travel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top