Day 2!

Hi friends!
Quick post today- we're off to the Science Spectrum- it's cold and windy here today, so no park trips! {although here is an undeniably adorable picture of little Luker yesterday at the park- isn't he the CUTEST?!}
Here's the second part of my freebie pack celebrating 1 year blogging!
There are 11 award certificates that will go along with the data tracking graphs later this week! {Are you as excited as me about these?!} You could also use them for awards at the end of the year!
{click the picture to download}
 Don't forget to check back tomorrow for more! :)
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Very, very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These are so cute! I look forward to using them.
    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole,
    a little encouragement goes a long way! The kids will LOVE them:)
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these...and the pic of your little guy:)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Yeah for a year!
    Squirrels
    Going Nutty!
    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole,
    These awards are AWESOME! I am loving this blog hop! Thanks so much!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I got this last night when I downloaded them, went to print them today and the google doc is empty blank pages :( Will these be available again? I was so happy to see them last night. Thanks for sharing.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top