Your lucky day!

It's almost the last day of my spring break, and I have enjoyed every last minute of it! 
I've been pretending that we're not moving in three weeks and I don't have to pack.
 It's a good place to be.
 
I finished up my Data Tracking packet that I shared with you over the week. Are you as excited as me?! {click the cover to check it out on TpT}

I'm linking up with some blogging buddies for a St. Patrick's Day sale!
 
{Graphics for button provided by Mrs. Stanford, Creative Clips, Primary Paradise, and Mrs. Cupcake}
We're throwing a little St. Patrick's sale- 20% off at our stores! Head on over to my store then hop over to Megan's blog to check out all the other great bloggers throwing sales in their shops! 
I was going down memory lane a little bit and found this picture of the hubs and I on 
St. Patrick's Day 6 years ago.. last year of college! We look like babies!
  
Photobucket

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top