One year!?!

I can hardly believe it! One year ago today I was writing up my first post. I had been an avid blog reader for a year or so by the time I decided to leap in head first! The past year has been a wonderful journey and I SO look forward to the years ahead of me!

I have a special treat for you, my fabulous followers! I am working on a data tracking packet to start off the new year with next year. Right now I have various graphs and charts and checklists that I use throughout the year, and my goal for next year is to keep it a lot more organized! Every day this week I will be putting up a new part of the packet. I will replace the one from the day before, so you'll have to act fast! {each piece will only be up about 24 hours..so hopefully those of you that follow by email won't have a problem snagging it up!}
For today, I have some sight word flash cards for you! Click on the picture to snag them up! I hope you enjoy!
Photobucket

18 comments

  1. Happy blogoversary!
    I love your blog :)
    Thanks for the freebies! I'm so excited! Yay!
    Sara

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your blog! Happy 1 year! I am so happy to follow you.

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog'oversary! I found you this summer and it's great to know another Texas teacher! My brother is a little red raider and I have a friend who teaches in Lubbock!! Small world! I have enjoyed your blog and CONGRATS to you, girl! :)
    Amanda
    Mrs. Richardson's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogoversary! Your blog is amazing, and I wish you many more prosperous years in the blogging universe! : )

    Shine On!
    Michele
    The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so generous! I have thoroughly enjoyed following you! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogversary! I'm looking forward to all of your great freebies! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogoversary, friend! You know I LOVE your blog and am honored to call you my bloggy friend! Hope you are are loving every second of your Spring Break week!!

    Jill
    abcs and polkadots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogoversary! Can I tell you how much I LOVE your fonts?! I have used them in just about everything I've made recently! Thank you so much! :)

    Jessica
    The Littlest Scholars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary! That is such an exciting time for you! Thanks for celebrating with us all!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogiversary!!
    Isn't it a wonderful place to be?
    Squirrels
    Going Nutty!
    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary:)
    Thanks for the super cute flashcards!

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Blogiversary! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Blogiversary... and what a fun and generous way to celebrate!

    Thanks
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment!

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hip Hip Hooray! Happy Blogoversary! Thanks for the freebies and here's to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your first year! Thanks for sharing these great practice cards:-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Blogiversary!
    I love these cards...simple and cute! I've enjoyed everything you've shared and created this last year!
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top