Ka-ching!

Have you heard?!
I know the news is all over my blog roll! Next week is Teacher Appreciation week - hooray!! (This means I need to go pinning STAT for ideas for my kid's preschool/daycare teachers - gosh it snuck up on me!) 

To show some peer-teacher appreciation, I am going to be part of a blog hop that is showing ALL of you wonderful teachers out there lots of LOVE by offering a TpT product regularly priced $3 to $8 COMPLETELY FREE from our stores. (That's an estimated $450 value!) There are going to be OVER 130 bloggers participating!  This blog hop is a one-day-only deal, so get your running shorts ready for Sunday, May 6th because it won't last long!!

Because there are so many wonderful bloggers out there participating (and you want what will pertain to you) the hop is divided up into 3 different categories:
PK - Grade 2 - April McNair on A Modern Teacher
Grades 3 - 6 - Laura Candler on Corkboard Connections
 Grades 7 - 12 - Adrianne Meldrum on The Tutor House

The item that I'm offering for FREE is my Farming for Math and Literacy Stations!
I would love to hear your feedback if you *love* it!

18 comments

  1. I like your Math Monsters packet. It's in my cart!
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farming for math and literacy would be great!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Farming for Math and Literacy pack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful farm freebie! I love love love it!!!!!

    Diane
    kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! YOU are appreciated, too!

    I am your newest follower :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the cute freebie! We are your newest blog and TpT followers thanks to the jackpot!

    :)Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog today! :)

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you and have already printed off your freebie. Thank you for shaing it. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie! I'm loving this blog hop-I'm finding so many great blogs! I appreciate you! :) And this is perfect because we're doing a farm theme this week! Can't wait to look through your packet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! We're going to the farm on Wednesday so this is perfect for my class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the freebie. I love it & I'm now following you.
    ✿April from ✿Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the freebie! Love it! I am a new follower. I would love to share some freebies at my blog. I missed the blog hop sign up but would love to show appreciation to all teachers and bloggers. So hop on over and grab some freebies through Thursday. Thanks for sharing.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
  13. I followed each of you on the blogs and TPT store. Thank you for offering the giveaway. sjwagoner@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am now a follower of your wonderful blog and your fellow teacher friends. Super excited!!!
    beth.shavelson@browardschools.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top