Stay Organized Summer!

Ok, as I was typing that I heard it in my head in my best Ron Burgandy voice. Who loves Anchorman?! It's one of those awful movies that gets funnier every. dang. time. you watch it! I'm a sucker for slapstick comedy... just ask my husband. I laugh at the silliest things. I can blame my Mom for that! ha! She is exactly the same way!
"Stay classy, San Diego"

I say... "Stay organized, Nicole!"
I've been brainstorming all these wonderful ideas for my classroom, my house, this blog, Ella's birthday party, and just everything that I needed a way to keep myself all organized this summer. My desk calendar.. is, well, at school and does me no good at home (and I think it ends with June?!). The calendar on the fridge is for appointments, etc which left me no room for my personal things!

I made a little packet {for FREE, of course!} that will help you out, here!
I haven't put mine all together yet, but I'm going to slide this first page into a binder and then hole punch the calendars (June, July, August) and put them inside the binder.

 I made 3 different versions of the to-do list... because, well, not everyone blogs!
I hope you hop on over and grab them here!  Let me know if you grab them - I love to hear from you!
Photobucket

18 comments

  1. Thanks! I will have to give these a try to keep me organized :) I'm like you- always saying I want to do it, but it's easier said than done!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Nicole. I have my summer to-do list written on random stickie notes...this will be soooo much better!!
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was doing, too, Jen! SO not efficient! And then my 18 month old comes by and jams it into his mouth! ewwww! And the list is lost! LOL

      Delete
  3. You are awesome!! Thanks for helping me become a better organized person. I need some to-do lists. This is fantastic!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that movie! And you know there is a second one coming out!!! =) Thanks for the freebie! I need to stay organized too...we'll see if it happens!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are these?? Thanks so much for the freebie! Love!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite movie! Everytime I use Scotch tape I think scotch, scotch, scotch, I love scotch! Anyway, thanks for the printables, super cute!

    F is For First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have lost my calendar but didn't want to buy a new one since we are already halfway through the year. (I am frugal like that.) This packet was just in the nick of time for me! And I love the weekly charts for organizing activities. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on Pinterest--thanks for sharing!

    I can feel the summer getting away from me and I need to slow down! Your creative work will help :-).
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for linking up with the blog link up.
    http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/p/tba.html


    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are too stinkin cute! Will definitely help keep my organized!!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE it and I have blogged about it on my blog.
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-organization.html

    I hope you don't mind! It is too good NOT to share! Thank you so much!

    PS- I love me some Ron!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are FABULOUS! I love organization and my to do lists are so random and I misplace them! I already have a binder in mind and am printing your sheets today. I am glad you have a blog spot for the several posts floating arount in my head:)

    Tammy
    http://theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came here from Mandy Gregory's blog. The download is great, thank you! And the Ron Burgundy reference? Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top