Product Swap!

Happy Saturday friends!
It's product swap time again!!
MrsStanfordsClass
I was lucky enough to be paired up with Amanda from A Special Kind of Class!
I chose to review her "Farm Math Work Station Activities"
This packet is *perfect* for my kiddos- we are still really focusing on 1-5 and will be introducing 5-10 next six weeks with a farm theme!
There are seven math work station activities including adding, subtracting, counting, number recognition, number matching, measuring and estimating.

 This is a number recognition game- your kids flip the card over and find the number!
 I think this is my *favorite* station because we work SO stinkin' hard on "one more" in Kindergarten! Each card has a certain amount on it- your students will count the animals, write the number on the recording card, and then add one more with the animal cards to find the sum. LOVE!
 This is a measuring activity-  I like using some fun erasers or candy, linking cubes, stacking dots, or something I have on hand for measuring!
 This is a number recognition and building sets station. Perfect for 1 to 1 correspondence and recognizing numbers!
 We went to the Corn Maize this week and next week we will begin a fall/ farm unit- so I am so excited to use this during math stations! It will be a perfect and meaningful supplement!

Go check this packet out at Amanda's store now (pssst it's on sale!)
And head on over to her blog to check out a review of my Halloween packet!

{snag it up today or tomorrow while it's on sale for the swap! Halloween is JUST around the corner!!}

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Loving this!! Thanks for joining for the swap :) I hope you'll sign up for the next!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    Enter Product Swap #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just found out about this product swap! What a great idea! I signed up for product swap 3...can't wait! Thanks for your great review. This math game looks like it would be great for primary kiddos!

    Rachael Parlett
    The Classroom Game Nook Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top